I am looking for great alternative investment ideas. People who want to share their ideas can win rewards. Contestants will convert their idea into a short (two paragraphs to two pages max) business document explaining their perspective on the question(s) posed below. Each response will be evaluated with a winner selected for each question.
- Provide an opportunity for students to convert their ideas into a brief business presentation.
- Gather ideas for further exploration.
- Question Prize – $200 (total of 7 prizes – one for each question).
Contestants may answer one or all of the following questions. Select the question(s) that most interest you, answering as many or as few as you choose.
- What trends do you see shaping the investment world over the next 20 years?
- If I wanted to chart an assets price using a non-traditional denominator how would you recommend doing that? For instance, If I wanted to build a chart online that updates daily, pricing the S&P 500 in BTC, oil or gold, how would I do that? I am not asking for anyone to do it, just describe how difficult it would be to do. What might be the best data source?
- What regions or countries do you see as offering the best risk return relationship? Worst relationship?
- What opportunities do you see for investing in digital worlds (metaverse)?
- What do you see as the most promising defi project?
- Describe the most interesting project you see in the Aragon project?
- What are you doing to protect yourself from inflation?
- Answers must be in English,
- Answers must be brief and concise (2 pages max)
- The submission deadline is July 16, 2021 @ 12pm EST
- Submit answers for as many questions as you choose (1 or all).
- Submit your responses via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, put the following Hive Mind Comp – Question #(s)
- Provide your name, email.
- Answers will be evaluated based on presentation,
- Business logic,
- The quality of the information/perspective presented. Is it insightful?
- None – Anyone interested can submit.